Dr. Lovrinic and Dr. Jansen are starting a DBT Group on Thursday, October 20th from 6pm-7pm. This group will be offered to teens in 9th through 12th grade, and their parents. Parents are free to join the group without a child also attending, as are teens free to join without a parent.
DBT Informed groups provide skill training and opportunity to connect with others. Parents will meet with Dr. Jansen, while teens meet with Dr. Lovrinic.
- Dealing with Stress? Talk to other teens about how to deal!
- Dealing with friendship/relationship drama or stress? We can help with that too!
- Trying to figure out the right balance in parenting your teen? We can help.
- Trying to manage your own emotions when your teen is giving you attitude or making poor choices? We can help!
- Talk to other parents in a confidential setting about how to deal with today’s teen challenges.
If you are interested in joining this group or have questions, please call our office at 215-491-1119.