Questions most frequently raised by parents…
• How much responsibility should I expect from my child/young adult?
• What consequences are appropriate for his/her age?
• What rules should I set up and how should I enforce them?
• How do I encourage good sleep and homework habits?
• If my child/young adult has a special need, do I adjust my expectations and how do I explain this to my other children?
• “Hot Topics” – social media, drugs and alcohol, sexual behavior
If you are interested, sign up for a 6 week group of like-minded, concerned parents to address these issues. Hosted by Jean Ruttenberg, parenting and child specialist with expertise working with families and children with special needs.
For more information or to sign up, call our office at 215-491-1119